West Coast Bank
West Coast Bank, a member of FDIC (certificate number 2345), located in Lake Oswego, Oregon. For more than 89 years (since 1925), West Coast Bank is commercial bank, state charter and fed nonmember, supervised by the fdic with online banking 24/7, credits cards, ATM services, commercial financial services and full service brick and mortar office.
- FDIC Cert: #2345.
- Established Year: 01/01/1925.
- Bank Services: full service brick and mortar office.
- Bank Class: commercial bank, state charter and fed nonmember, supervised by the fdic - NM Class.
- Core based statistical area name: Portland, Vancouver, Beaverton, OR, WA.
- Combined statistical area name: .
- Branches & ATM locators: 66 branch locations in Oregon and one states.
See more West Coast Bank branches.
Lake Oswego, OR 97035
Hours of Operation
Motor Bank Hours:
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Sat: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 3:00pm
*Night Deposit Available, 24 Hour Phone Banking