Webster Bank, a member of FDIC (certificate number 18221), located in Waterbury, Connecticut. For more than 45 years (since 1969), Webster Bank is commercial bank, national (federal) charter and fed member, supervised by the office of the comptroller of the currency (occ) with online banking 24/7, credits cards, ATM services, commercial financial services and full service brick and mortar office.
- FDIC Cert: #18221.
- Established Year: 12/31/1969.
- Bank Services: full service brick and mortar office.
- Bank Class: commercial bank, national (federal) charter and fed member, supervised by the office of the comptroller of the currency (occ) - N Class.
- Core based statistical area name: New Haven, Milford, CT.
- Combined statistical area name: New York, Newark, Bridgeport, NY, NJ, CT, PA.
- Branches & ATM locators: 184 branch locations in Connecticut and four states.
See more Webster Bank branches.
Waterbury, CT 6702
Hours of Operation
Motor Bank Hours:
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Sat: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 3:00pm
*Night Deposit Available, 24 Hour Phone Banking