Topeka Branch, a branch of Central National Bank, located in 1920 South West Wanamaker, Topeka, KS 66601. Topeka Branch was established in 1992 with full service brick and mortar office, online banking, credit cards and ATM services.
- Headquarters: Central National Bank.
- Member FDIC: certificate number 4702.
- Established Year: 12/01/1992.
- Branch Name: Topeka Branch
- Branch Class: N - commercial bank, national (federal) charter and fed member, supervised by the office of the comptroller of the currency (occ)
- Branch Services: full service brick and mortar office
Topeka, KS 66601
Hours of Operation
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Sat: 9:00am - 12:00pm