Susquehanna Bank, a member of FDIC (certificate number 9694), located in Hagerstown, Maryland. For more than 89 years (since 1925), Susquehanna Bank is commercial bank, state charter and fed member, supervised by the federal reserve (frb) with online banking 24/7, credits cards, ATM services, commercial financial services and full service brick and mortar office.
- FDIC Cert: #9694.
- Established Year: 04/01/1925.
- Bank Services: full service brick and mortar office.
- Bank Class: commercial bank, state charter and fed member, supervised by the federal reserve (frb) - SM Class.
- Core based statistical area name: Hagerstown, Martinsburg, MD, WV.
- Combined statistical area name: .
- Branches & ATM locators: 59 branch locations in Maryland and two states.
See more Susquehanna Bank branches.
Hagerstown, MD 21740
Hours of Operation
Motor Bank Hours:
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Sat: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 3:00pm
*Night Deposit Available, 24 Hour Phone Banking