Suntrust Bank, a member of FDIC (certificate number 867), located in Atlanta, Georgia. For more than 45 years (since 1969), Suntrust Bank is commercial bank, state charter and fed member, supervised by the federal reserve (frb) with online banking 24/7, credits cards, ATM services, commercial financial services and full service brick and mortar office.
- FDIC Cert: #867.
- Established Year: 12/31/1969.
- Bank Services: full service brick and mortar office.
- Bank Class: commercial bank, state charter and fed member, supervised by the federal reserve (frb) - SM Class.
- Core based statistical area name: Atlanta, Sandy Springs, Marietta, GA.
- Combined statistical area name: Atlanta, Sandy Springs, Gainesville, GA, AL.
- Branches & ATM locators: 1767 branch locations in Georgia and eleven states.
See more Suntrust Bank branches.
Atlanta, GA 30308
Hours of Operation
Motor Bank Hours:
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Sat: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 3:00pm
*Night Deposit Available, 24 Hour Phone Banking