Summit Bank, a member of FDIC (certificate number 57442), located in Prescott, Arizona. For more than 12 years (since 2002), Summit Bank is commercial bank, state charter and fed nonmember, supervised by the fdic with online banking 24/7, credits cards, ATM services, commercial financial services and full service brick and mortar office.
- FDIC Cert: #57442.
- Established Year: 11/04/2002.
- Bank Services: full service brick and mortar office.
- Bank Class: commercial bank, state charter and fed nonmember, supervised by the fdic - NM Class.
- Core based statistical area name: Prescott, AZ.
- Combined statistical area name: .
- Branches & ATM locators: 2 branch locations in Arizona.
See more Summit Bank branches.
Prescott, AZ 86301
Hours of Operation
Motor Bank Hours:
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Sat: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 3:00pm
*Night Deposit Available, 24 Hour Phone Banking