Rockville Bank, a member of FDIC (certificate number 18203), located in Vernon Rockville, Connecticut. For more than 45 years (since 1969), Rockville Bank is savings banks, state charter, supervised by the fdic with online banking 24/7, credits cards, ATM services, commercial financial services and full service brick and mortar office.
- FDIC Cert: #18203.
- Established Year: 12/31/1969.
- Bank Services: full service brick and mortar office.
- Bank Class: savings banks, state charter, supervised by the fdic - SB Class.
- Core based statistical area name: Hartford, West Hartford, East Hartford, CT.
- Combined statistical area name: Hartford, West Hartford, Willimantic, CT.
- Branches & ATM locators: 20 branch locations in Connecticut.
See more Rockville Bank branches.
Vernon Rockville, CT 6066
Hours of Operation
Motor Bank Hours:
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Sat: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 3:00pm
*Night Deposit Available, 24 Hour Phone Banking