Rockland Trust Company
Rockland Trust Company, a member of FDIC (certificate number 9712), located in Rockland, Massachusetts. For more than 106 years (since 1907), Rockland Trust Company is commercial bank, state charter and fed nonmember, supervised by the fdic with online banking 24/7, credits cards, ATM services, commercial financial services and full service brick and mortar office.
- FDIC Cert: #9712.
- Established Year: 09/10/1907.
- Bank Services: full service brick and mortar office.
- Bank Class: commercial bank, state charter and fed nonmember, supervised by the fdic - NM Class.
- Core based statistical area name: Boston, Cambridge, Quincy, MA, NH.
- Combined statistical area name: Boston, Worcester, Manchester, MA, RI, NH.
- Branches & ATM locators: 60 branch locations in Massachusetts.
See more Rockland Trust Company branches.
Rockland, MA 2370
Hours of Operation
Motor Bank Hours:
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Sat: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 3:00pm
*Night Deposit Available, 24 Hour Phone Banking