Pacific Western Bank
Pacific Western Bank, a member of FDIC (certificate number 24045), located in San Diego, California. For more than 32 years (since 1982), Pacific Western Bank is commercial bank, state charter and fed nonmember, supervised by the fdic with online banking 24/7, credits cards, ATM services, commercial financial services and full service brick and mortar office.
- FDIC Cert: #24045.
- Established Year: 08/26/1982.
- Bank Services: full service brick and mortar office.
- Bank Class: commercial bank, state charter and fed nonmember, supervised by the fdic - NM Class.
- Core based statistical area name: San Diego, Carlsbad, San Marcos, CA.
- Combined statistical area name: .
- Branches & ATM locators: 60 branch locations in California.
See more Pacific Western Bank branches.
San Diego, CA 92101
Hours of Operation
Motor Bank Hours:
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Sat: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 3:00pm
*Night Deposit Available, 24 Hour Phone Banking