Nevada State Bank
Nevada State Bank, a member of FDIC (certificate number 18113), located in Las Vegas, Nevada. For more than 55 years (since 1959), Nevada State Bank is commercial bank, state charter and fed nonmember, supervised by the fdic with online banking 24/7, credits cards, ATM services, commercial financial services and full service brick and mortar office.
- FDIC Cert: #18113.
- Established Year: 12/14/1959.
- Bank Services: full service brick and mortar office.
- Bank Class: commercial bank, state charter and fed nonmember, supervised by the fdic - NM Class.
- Core based statistical area name: Las Vegas, Paradise, NV.
- Combined statistical area name: Las Vegas, Paradise, Pahrump, NV.
- Branches & ATM locators: 86 branch locations in Nevada and one states.
See more Nevada State Bank branches.
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Hours of Operation
Motor Bank Hours:
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Sat: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 3:00pm
*Night Deposit Available, 24 Hour Phone Banking