Macatawa Bank, a member of FDIC (certificate number 34618), located in Holland, Michigan. For more than 17 years (since 1997), Macatawa Bank is commercial bank, state charter and fed nonmember, supervised by the fdic with online banking 24/7, credits cards, ATM services, commercial financial services and full service brick and mortar office.
- FDIC Cert: #34618.
- Established Year: 11/25/1997.
- Bank Services: full service brick and mortar office.
- Bank Class: commercial bank, state charter and fed nonmember, supervised by the fdic - NM Class.
- Core based statistical area name: Holland, Grand Haven, MI.
- Combined statistical area name: Grand Rapids, Muskegon, Holland, MI.
- Branches & ATM locators: 29 branch locations in Michigan.
See more Macatawa Bank branches.
Holland, MI 49424
Hours of Operation
Motor Bank Hours:
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Sat: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 3:00pm
*Night Deposit Available, 24 Hour Phone Banking