Fulton Bank, a member of FDIC (certificate number 7551), located in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. For more than 44 years (since 1969), Fulton Bank is commercial bank, state charter and fed nonmember, supervised by the fdic with online banking 24/7, credits cards, ATM services, commercial financial services and full service brick and mortar office.
- FDIC Cert: #7551.
- Established Year: 12/31/1969.
- Bank Services: full service brick and mortar office.
- Bank Class: commercial bank, state charter and fed nonmember, supervised by the fdic - NM Class.
- Core based statistical area name: Lancaster, PA.
- Combined statistical area name: .
- Branches & ATM locators: 108 branch locations in Pennsylvania and one states.
See more Fulton Bank branches.
Lancaster, PA 17604
Hours of Operation
Motor Bank Hours:
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Sat: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 3:00pm
*Night Deposit Available, 24 Hour Phone Banking