Firstmerit Bank, a member of FDIC (certificate number 13675), located in Akron, Ohio. For more than 44 years (since 1969), Firstmerit Bank is commercial bank, national (federal) charter and fed member, supervised by the office of the comptroller of the currency (occ) with online banking 24/7, credits cards, ATM services, commercial financial services and full service brick and mortar office.
- FDIC Cert: #13675.
- Established Year: 12/31/1969.
- Bank Services: full service brick and mortar office.
- Bank Class: commercial bank, national (federal) charter and fed member, supervised by the office of the comptroller of the currency (occ) - N Class.
- Core based statistical area name: Akron, OH.
- Combined statistical area name: Cleveland, Akron, Elyria, OH.
- Branches & ATM locators: 160 branch locations in Ohio and one states.
See more Firstmerit Bank branches.
Akron, OH 44308
Hours of Operation
Motor Bank Hours:
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Sat: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 3:00pm
*Night Deposit Available, 24 Hour Phone Banking