First Interstate Bank
First Interstate Bank, a member of FDIC (certificate number 1105), located in Billings, Montana. For more than 98 years (since 1916), First Interstate Bank is commercial bank, state charter and fed member, supervised by the federal reserve (frb) with online banking 24/7, credits cards, ATM services, commercial financial services and full service brick and mortar office.
- FDIC Cert: #1105.
- Established Year: 10/09/1916.
- Bank Services: full service brick and mortar office.
- Bank Class: commercial bank, state charter and fed member, supervised by the federal reserve (frb) - SM Class.
- Core based statistical area name: Billings, MT.
- Combined statistical area name: .
- Branches & ATM locators: 55 branch locations in Montana and one states.
See more First Interstate Bank branches.
Billings, MT 59101
Hours of Operation
Motor Bank Hours:
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Sat: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 3:00pm
*Night Deposit Available, 24 Hour Phone Banking