First Commonwealth Bank
First Commonwealth Bank, a member of FDIC (certificate number 7468), located in Indiana, Pennsylvania. For more than 45 years (since 1969), First Commonwealth Bank is commercial bank, state charter and fed nonmember, supervised by the fdic with online banking 24/7, credits cards, ATM services, commercial financial services and full service brick and mortar office.
- FDIC Cert: #7468.
- Established Year: 12/31/1969.
- Bank Services: full service brick and mortar office.
- Bank Class: commercial bank, state charter and fed nonmember, supervised by the fdic - NM Class.
- Core based statistical area name: Indiana, PA.
- Combined statistical area name: .
- Branches & ATM locators: 113 branch locations in Pennsylvania.
See more First Commonwealth Bank branches.
Indiana, PA 15701
Hours of Operation
Motor Bank Hours:
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Sat: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 3:00pm
*Night Deposit Available, 24 Hour Phone Banking