Chemical Bank, a member of FDIC (certificate number 1003), located in Midland, Michigan. For more than 97 years (since 1917), Chemical Bank is commercial bank, state charter and fed member, supervised by the federal reserve (frb) with online banking 24/7, credits cards, ATM services, commercial financial services and full service brick and mortar office.
- FDIC Cert: #1003.
- Established Year: 03/14/1917.
- Bank Services: full service brick and mortar office.
- Bank Class: commercial bank, state charter and fed member, supervised by the federal reserve (frb) - SM Class.
- Core based statistical area name: Midland, MI.
- Combined statistical area name: .
- Branches & ATM locators: 131 branch locations in Michigan.
See more Chemical Bank branches.
Midland, MI 48640
Hours of Operation
Motor Bank Hours:
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Sat: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 3:00pm
*Night Deposit Available, 24 Hour Phone Banking