Capital City Bank
Capital City Bank, a member of FDIC (certificate number 9622), located in Tallahassee, Florida. For more than 107 years (since 1907), Capital City Bank is commercial bank, state charter and fed member, supervised by the federal reserve (frb) with online banking 24/7, credits cards, ATM services, commercial financial services and full service brick and mortar office.
- FDIC Cert: #9622.
- Established Year: 06/13/1907.
- Bank Services: full service brick and mortar office.
- Bank Class: commercial bank, state charter and fed member, supervised by the federal reserve (frb) - SM Class.
- Core based statistical area name: Tallahassee, FL.
- Combined statistical area name: .
- Branches & ATM locators: 72 branch locations in Florida and two states.
See more Capital City Bank branches.
Tallahassee, FL 32301
Hours of Operation
Motor Bank Hours:
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Sat: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 3:00pm
*Night Deposit Available, 24 Hour Phone Banking