Banterra Bank, a member of FDIC (certificate number 17514), located in Marion, Illinois. For more than 59 years (since 1955), Banterra Bank is commercial bank, state charter and fed nonmember, supervised by the fdic with online banking 24/7, credits cards, ATM services, commercial financial services and full service brick and mortar office.
- FDIC Cert: #17514.
- Established Year: 11/26/1955.
- Bank Services: full service brick and mortar office.
- Bank Class: commercial bank, state charter and fed nonmember, supervised by the fdic - NM Class.
- Core based statistical area name: Marion, Herrin, IL.
- Combined statistical area name: .
- Branches & ATM locators: 30 branch locations in Illinois and three states.
See more Banterra Bank branches.
Marion, IL 62959
Hours of Operation
Motor Bank Hours:
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Sat: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 3:00pm
*Night Deposit Available, 24 Hour Phone Banking