Bank Of The Ozarks
Bank Of The Ozarks, a member of FDIC (certificate number 110), located in Little Rock, Arkansas. For more than 111 years (since 1903), Bank Of The Ozarks is commercial bank, state charter and fed nonmember, supervised by the fdic with online banking 24/7, credits cards, ATM services, commercial financial services and full service brick and mortar office.
- FDIC Cert: #110.
- Established Year: 03/03/1903.
- Bank Services: full service brick and mortar office.
- Bank Class: commercial bank, state charter and fed nonmember, supervised by the fdic - NM Class.
- Core based statistical area name: Little Rock, North Little Rock, Conway, AR.
- Combined statistical area name: Little Rock, North Little Rock, Pine Bluff, AR.
- Branches & ATM locators: 73 branch locations in Arkansas and three states.
See more Bank Of The Ozarks branches.
Little Rock, AR 72211
Hours of Operation
Motor Bank Hours:
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Sat: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 3:00pm
*Night Deposit Available, 24 Hour Phone Banking