Bank Of North Georgia
Bank Of North Georgia, a member of FDIC (certificate number 31203), located in Alpharetta, Georgia. For more than 54 years (since 1960), Bank Of North Georgia is commercial bank, state charter and fed nonmember, supervised by the fdic with online banking 24/7, credits cards, ATM services, commercial financial services and full service brick and mortar office.
- FDIC Cert: #31203.
- Established Year: 08/05/1960.
- Bank Services: full service brick and mortar office.
- Bank Class: commercial bank, state charter and fed nonmember, supervised by the fdic - NM Class.
- Core based statistical area name: Atlanta, Sandy Springs, Marietta, GA.
- Combined statistical area name: Atlanta, Sandy Springs, Gainesville, GA, AL.
- Branches & ATM locators: 37 branch locations in Georgia.
See more Bank Of North Georgia branches.
Alpharetta, GA 30004
Hours of Operation
Motor Bank Hours:
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Sat: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 3:00pm
*Night Deposit Available, 24 Hour Phone Banking