Bank Of Hawaii
Bank Of Hawaii, a member of FDIC (certificate number 18053), located in Honolulu, Hawaii. For more than 45 years (since 1969), Bank Of Hawaii is commercial bank, state charter and fed member, supervised by the federal reserve (frb) with online banking 24/7, credits cards, ATM services, commercial financial services and full service brick and mortar office.
- FDIC Cert: #18053.
- Established Year: 12/31/1969.
- Bank Services: full service brick and mortar office.
- Bank Class: commercial bank, state charter and fed member, supervised by the federal reserve (frb) - SM Class.
- Core based statistical area name: Honolulu, HI.
- Combined statistical area name: .
- Branches & ATM locators: 71 branch locations in Hawaii.
See more Bank Of Hawaii branches.
Honolulu, HI 96813
Hours of Operation
Motor Bank Hours:
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Sat: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 3:00pm
*Night Deposit Available, 24 Hour Phone Banking