Bank Of Albuquerque
Bank Of Albuquerque, a member of FDIC (certificate number 34992), located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. For more than 16 years (since 1998), Bank Of Albuquerque is commercial bank, national (federal) charter and fed member, supervised by the office of the comptroller of the currency (occ) with online banking 24/7, credits cards, ATM services, commercial financial services and full service brick and mortar office.
- FDIC Cert: #34992.
- Established Year: 12/03/1998.
- Bank Services: full service brick and mortar office.
- Bank Class: commercial bank, national (federal) charter and fed member, supervised by the office of the comptroller of the currency (occ) - N Class.
- Core based statistical area name: Albuquerque, NM.
- Combined statistical area name: .
- Branches & ATM locators: 20 branch locations in New Mexico.
See more Bank Of Albuquerque branches.
Albuquerque, NM 87102
Hours of Operation
Motor Bank Hours:
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Sat: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 3:00pm
*Night Deposit Available, 24 Hour Phone Banking