Banco Santander Puerto Rico
Banco Santander Puerto Rico, a member of FDIC (certificate number 20828), located in San Juan, Puerto Rico. For more than 42 years (since 1972), Banco Santander Puerto Rico is commercial bank, state charter and fed nonmember, supervised by the fdic with online banking 24/7, credits cards, ATM services, commercial financial services and full service brick and mortar office.
- FDIC Cert: #20828.
- Established Year: 10/02/1972.
- Bank Services: full service brick and mortar office.
- Bank Class: commercial bank, state charter and fed nonmember, supervised by the fdic - NM Class.
- Core based statistical area name: San Juan, Caguas, Guaynabo, PR.
- Combined statistical area name: San Juan, Caguas, Fajardo, PR.
- Branches & ATM locators: 56 branch locations in Puerto Rico.
See more Banco Santander Puerto Rico branches.
San Juan, PR 917
Hours of Operation
Motor Bank Hours:
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Sat: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 3:00pm
*Night Deposit Available, 24 Hour Phone Banking