Associated Bank, a member of FDIC (certificate number 5296), located in Green Bay, Wisconsin. For more than 45 years (since 1969), Associated Bank is commercial bank, national (federal) charter and fed member, supervised by the office of the comptroller of the currency (occ) with online banking 24/7, credits cards, ATM services, commercial financial services and full service brick and mortar office.
- FDIC Cert: #5296.
- Established Year: 12/31/1969.
- Bank Services: full service brick and mortar office.
- Bank Class: commercial bank, national (federal) charter and fed member, supervised by the office of the comptroller of the currency (occ) - N Class.
- Core based statistical area name: Green Bay, WI.
- Combined statistical area name: .
- Branches & ATM locators: 302 branch locations in Wisconsin and two states.
See more Associated Bank branches.
Green Bay, WI 54301
Hours of Operation
Motor Bank Hours:
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Sat: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 3:00pm
*Night Deposit Available, 24 Hour Phone Banking