Arvest Bank, a member of FDIC (certificate number 8728), located in Fayetteville, Arkansas. For more than 45 years (since 1969), Arvest Bank is commercial bank, state charter and fed member, supervised by the federal reserve (frb) with online banking 24/7, credits cards, ATM services, commercial financial services and full service brick and mortar office.
- FDIC Cert: #8728.
- Established Year: 12/31/1969.
- Bank Services: full service brick and mortar office.
- Bank Class: commercial bank, state charter and fed member, supervised by the federal reserve (frb) - SM Class.
- Core based statistical area name: Fayetteville, Springdale, Rogers, AR, MO.
- Combined statistical area name: .
- Branches & ATM locators: 226 branch locations in Arkansas and three states.
See more Arvest Bank branches.
Fayetteville, AR 72701
Hours of Operation
Motor Bank Hours:
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Sat: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 3:00pm
*Night Deposit Available, 24 Hour Phone Banking